What will the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, IOTA, NEM, Litecoin, Dash, NEO, ETC, Monero, OmiseGo, BitConnect, Qtum, Zcash, TenX, EOS, Lisk, BitShares, and Steem be as a part of the total cryptocurrency market capitalization in September 2017? Here are my predictions for each coin!
1. Bitcoin may go up a bit towards $5,000 before a dump back to as low as $2,000 as competition with Bitcoin Cash heats up.
2. ETH may benefit from trading on BitStamp, Poloniex, Bithumb, Bittrex, and Coinbase as investors believe the war between BTC and BCH will leave Ethereum as the winner. ETH may go as high as $500 with ups and downs of $50 daily possible.
3. Bitcoin Cash just pumped yesterday and may continue to pump as the top BCH miner plots to overtake Bitcoin while Coinbase definitely and Bitstamp soon most likely add support for BCH.
4. Ripple has continued an epic dump after an epic pump and will likely continue to drop further in September with a possible rebound later. XRP down to $0.05 or $0.10 in Sept 2017.
5. IOTA may go up to $1.50 before it starts dropping in Sept with the Bitcoin price.
6. NEM seems to have a strong community which will minimize bottoming out completely and may pump to $0.40 in September before a drop along with the Bitcoin price eventually to under $0.20.
7. Litecoin has strong user adoption and history making it perfect for a pump to $100 in September.
8. Dash might increase some to $350 or $400 before beginning an epic drop in September back under $200 and eventually under $10 in a year or few years because of the lack of end user adoption.
9. NEO just went through a huge spike which will lead to correction in September as the euphoria wears off.
10. Ethereum Classic is in a good position for a price spike but the Bitcoin price may make ETC more of a flat line.
11. Monero is going strong and seems to be in position to win the war for a black market cryptocurrency. $60 or more in September.
12. OmiseGo is so new it likely will drop in September after initial excitement.
13. BitConnect just hit a power curve up and will regress to the mean in September.
14. Qtum will go down with the Bitcoin price.
15. Stratis is looking at a flat line or a drop with the Bitcoin price after initial excitement.
16. Waves has been dropping relative to the Bitcoin price and is on the way down also.
17. Zcash has been fairly flat and is actually in a good position to break $300 in Sept 2017.
18. TenX is brand new and will slide down the charts as the other new ones do in September.
19. EOS is selling so many tokens every day that the price will keep dropping to under $0.50 by the end of September as the first investors sell and fewer new investments come in.
20. Lisk just pumped hard and will drop.
21. BitShares will get a bump whenever the Steem price blows up but the problem remains with being able to get money in using a gateway.
22. Iconomi will drop as enthusiasm returns to normal.
23. Steem is my pick to have the very highest return potential out of the top 25 which is why I have all of my money there today. Steem will go to $10 within a day or a week but may drop or go up slow until the big spike comes in. Steem in a year has a good chance to be over $100 as speculators realize it is the only cryptocurrency with true mass adoption potential alongside Ethereum with corporate use.
25. Veritaseum I know nothing about and therefore predict a drop.
How do I predict the prices of each coin? I look at the data for all cryptocurrencies past and future along with analysis inside the price of each one today combined with my qualitative experience using each one. I am pessimistic about the future of most of these digital currencies because the end user adoption is so low. This is the bottom line I use to determine each currency’s value!
Thank you for reading my digital currency price predictions for September 2017! In July I made similar predictions as seen at which were about 70% accurate including the Bitcon price jump, the Ripple price drop, the Litecoin price doubling, the Stratis price dropping, Monero going up, and Bytecoin down. I was wrong in the short term about the Ethereum price which went up higher than I thought before it went down and wrong about the price of Dash dropping as well as about the Steem price going up immediately. If you would like me to do more videos like this, would you please leave a like because then the next one you see you will know you helped motivate its creation?